When using this site you agree to the following below terms.
Please read, by using this website, you are automatically agreeing to the following:
Disclaimer: This site is for entertainment purposes only. By participating in said services [including but NOT limited to: intuitive consultations and business or life coaching, spiritual courses and development, medium readings, card services, coaching for business and/or life, website, blogs & email services] you acknowledge the understanding that I am not a lawyer, licensed psychologist, financial advisor, business consultant or health care professional.
***By purchasing and booking any type of product such as program/intuitive/VIP days/consultation/spiritual coaching/ retreats/ readings/sessions with Lisa LaJoie on this site or through any form of billing requests…
- I understand and agree to receive an Intuitive Consultation.
- I agree that all information given is not to be misunderstood or replaced for professional service or advice.
- I agree and understand that this work does not in any way replace traditional professional help.
- I agree that by-law there are no refunds after 30 days of purchase, refunds go as such, once any product is purchased if you request a refund within the first 30 days after the purchase date you will receive a refund minus administration fees.
- After 30 days all products purchases are non-refundable.
- After 90 days from the purchase date the product expires and is non-refundable.***
Soul Success Coaching and Business Sessions are in no way to be construed or substituted as psychological counselling or any other type of therapy or medical advice or professional advice. I will at all times exercise my best professional efforts, skills and care. I understand that Spiritual guidance and/or coaching work and Intuitive psychic sessions are not a substitute for psychological or medical advice and treatment or medications. I am aware that intuitive guidance does not diagnose illness or disease, nor prescribe medication.
I understand that in every session the communication of information is educational in nature and to be used at my own responsibility and discretion. I also understand that any information imparted during these sessions is confidential and will not be released without my prior written consent. I understand that my providing this informed consent I am assuming full responsibility for my Coaching/Mentoring/Intuitive session and I hold Lisa LaJoie and the company and employees of [Tapping into It] harmless to any claims.
This is the web site of Lisa LaJoie, Tapping Into It, INC.
Email address is: We can be reached via e-mail at: [email protected]
For each visitor to my Web page, my Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and email address (whenever possible).
We collect information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information, purchases and/or newsletter registrations, no information on consumers who browse our Web page.
If you supply us with your postal address or email address on-line you will only receive the information for which you consented to receive.
If you subscribe to my newsletter, your information is completely confidential. I do not share your information to third parties. I will never send out spam and you have the right to opt-out at any time.
Persons who supply me with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from me with information regarding orders they have placed online. I will never solicit for your business.
With respect to security: I have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Ethics and Standards:
- I represent myself and my abilities with honesty and integrity. I believe your future is in your hands and that you have free-will and the ability to change anything you do not like/agree with during the reading.
- I do not add emails on my own without your permission or double opt-in. My email system does not allow it.
- I am here to serve my client’s needs not their expectations.
- I treat everyone with equal respect, regardless of race, religion, gender or orientation.
- I am not a mind reader of others and I do not invade people's energetic field or privacy. I do not gather information for anyone’s bad intent or ill will of another. I reserve the right to cancel a reading at any time due to questions or negative intent that comes up during a reading or prior to it from any client or potential client without an explanation.
- If I cancel your appointment I do not have to give any explanation to the choice at any time under any conditions.
- All readings are confidential. Your information will never be shared with anyone.
- I do not call clients for selling purposes.
- As a matter of policy, I reserve the right to refuse service for any reason.
- I do not solve crimes, pick lottery numbers or locate lost items. I do not predict death dates nor try to diagnose illness.
- If I feel your behaviour is addictive, I may refuse to read for you. I do not encourage addiction to psychics, spiritual guidance or oracle card readers and tarot readers.
- I will not read for anyone under the age of 18 without a parent present and or written consent.
- Policy on lateness and cancellations: I require a 24-hour notice if you cannot keep your appointment. If you DO NOT give sufficient notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited.
- I have an honest and strict no-show policy. If you do not show up and have not called to cancel or reschedule, I will no longer allow future bookings.
Terms and Conditions
BY VISITING https://lisalajoie.mykajabi.com/, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
The terms “I,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to TAPPING INTO IT. The term the “Site” refers tohttps://lisalajoie.mykajabi.com/.
The terms “user,” “you,” and “your” refer to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site.
I provide intuitive, medium and channelled readings and via email, phone or in person. This site also has a blog with spiritual, intuitive, energic, oracle card and tarot related information as well as digital products: such as online programs, products that can be bought online, newsletters that land in your inbox on your sign up request.
Use of the site including all materials presented herein and all online services provided by Lisa LaJoie and TAPPING INTO IT, and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. They apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and your acknowledgement of having read them.
USE OF THE SITE AND SERVICE
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years of age or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions.
Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site.
Information provided on the Site and in the Service related to tarot readings and digital products and other information are subject to change. The Site-makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
The Site disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error, or incompleteness in the Content.
In order to use available services, users may be required to provide information about themselves [including but NOT LIMITED TO your name, email address, username and password].
Users agree that any registration information you give to the Site will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
Users must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than their own. User accounts must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Users must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in their jurisdiction.
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site.
Users agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. Users shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others. Users shall not use language that is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libellous, and invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which may encourage conduct constituting a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any laws.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. I reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign a reason for doing so.
No order is deemed accepted by us until payment has been processed. I may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service, subject to us fulfilling our previous responsibilities to you based on acceptance of your payment.
We will be emailed to confirm the placement of your order and with details concerning product delivery. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform me as soon as possible.
CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS & RETURNS
- Once any product is purchased if you request a refund within the first 30 days after the purchase date you will receive a refund minus administration fees.
- After 30 days all products purchases are non-refundable.
- We have a strict NO REFUND policy for ANY service, class, or digital product. If you need to cancel an appointment, I require a 24-hour notice. If you do not provide a 24-hour notice, your fee for the appointment will be forfeited.
- Please note: gift certificates must be used within 6 months of purchase.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The Site and Service contain intellectual property owned by Lisa LaJoie and Tapping Into It, including trademarks, copyrights, proprietary information, and other intellectual property.
Users may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, distribute, display, reproduce or in any way exploit any of the Site or Service Content or intellectual property, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy.
I may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by me posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. I reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. I will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL I BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR SERVICE.
ADDITIONALLY, TAPPING INTO IT IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH:
- ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, DENIAL OF SERVICE, ATTACK, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR LINE OR SYSTEM FAILURE;
- LOSS OF REVENUE, ANTICIPATED PROFITS, BUSINESS, SAVINGS, GOODWILL OR DATA.
- THIRD-PARTY THEFT OF, DESTRUCTION OF, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION OR PROPERTY, REGARDLESS OF OUR NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, FAILURE OF AN ESSENTIAL PURPOSE AND WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY ARISES IN NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LEGAL LIABILITY. THE FOREGOING APPLIES EVEN IF [INSERT YOUR COMPANY NAME] HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF OR COULD HAVE FORESEEN THE DAMAGES. IN THOSE STATES THAT DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR THE DAMAGES, OUR LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST POSSIBLE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL TAPPING INTO IT’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE OF THE SERVICE YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM TAPPING INTO IT, AND IF NO PURCHASE HAS BEEN MADE BY YOU TAPPING INTO IT’S CUMULATIVE LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
The Site and the Service contain links to third-party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content, or policies of third-party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with TAPPING INTO IT.
You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources. Some blog posts may contain affiliate links, which may give a small compensation to TAPPING INTO IT.
You shall indemnify and hold me harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall provide me with such assistance, without charge, as I may request in connection with any such defence, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records, and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third-party claim or waive any defence without our prior written consent.
EFFECT OF HEADINGS
The subject headings of the paragraphs and subparagraphs of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT; WAIVER
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and TAPPING INTO IT pertaining to the Site and Service and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, representations, and understandings between us. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by TAPPING INTO IT shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by TAPPING INTO IT.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and properly addressed as follows:
TAPPING INTO IT, INC
Email: [email protected]
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE; MEDIATION
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the Province of Canada as applied to contracts that are executed and performed entirely in Canada. The exclusive venue for any arbitration or court proceeding based on or arising out of this Agreement shall be Quebec, Canada. The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by mediation, which shall be conducted under the then current mediation procedures of The CPR Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution3 or any other procedure upon which the parties may agree. The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution procedures.
RECOVERY OF LITIGATION EXPENSES
If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or due to an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
These Terms and Conditions bind and inure to the benefit of the parties successors and assigns. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable, delegable, sub-licensable, or otherwise transferable by you. Any transfer, assignment, delegation, or sublicense by you is invalid.
Last Updated: August 2022
Email: [email protected]